Atokia Village WWTP
• Refurbishment of waste water treatment plant
• The RBC's were not operational
• Continual shaft, chain, sprocket and bearing failures were the norm
• Advanced corrosion of the rotors was evident
• 3 new RBC's with a larger capacity than the original units were supplied without any changes to the civils to accommodate them.
• A new RBC and humus clarifier was added to the system. The flow was redirected to split it into two distinct trains, each train consisted of a primary and secondary septic tank, two rotors and one humus clarifier.