Circular & rectangular DAF Units
• High volume of bubbles per liter increases the chance of bubbles attaching themselves to suspended floc, eliminating increased chemical addition and mixing, reducing operation expense necessary with conventional clarification to achieve larger, heavier floc that will settle.
• Quality effluent achievable within 45 minutes of start-up, ideal where daily flow variations occur and continuous operation of full plant capacity is not needed. Ideal for automatic start-up and shut-down, minimizing operator costs. .
• DAF units can be applied successfully to a range of different waters, wastewaters and sludges and demonstrate certain specific advantages over more conventional solids removal processes. DAF plants can be designed to be small, compact and robust systems with a high rate of operation
• Applications: Water treatment, Watstewater Treatment, Food Manufacturing, Oil Field Produced Water, Metal Finishing, Cargo & Car Wash, Mining, Brewery, Vegetable oil Production.Enquire
Diffused Air Systems
• Energy Saving, higher oxygen transfer efficiencies maintained over the long term will improve effluent quality and permit greater process flows
• Available in fine and course bubble systems
• High Quality MOC
• Cost Effective
Electro deionisation (EDI)
• SnowPure intentionally uses technologies in its products that minimize maintenance and maximize module lifetime.
• There are three key advantages in Electropure™ Technology. These enable Electropure™ EDI to have higher efficiency, and longer life with less maintenance and fewer problems.
1.Thin-Cell Technology - Electropure™ EDI has the advantage of thin cells. In EDI, there is a physical competition to drive ions horizontally out of the cell before they leave the top of the cell. Electropure™ XL cells are 4mm wide, as compared to Ionpure® and E-Cell® which have cells about 10mm wide. This allows quality and higher efficiency.
2.Thin-Concentrate Technology - Electropure™ EDI uses a very insert screen, about 700 microns thick. It is made up of very thin woven fibers. This design creates turbulence at the membrane surface, keeping the membrane surfaces clean and close to pH 7, preventing fouling and scaling. The thin design also keeps the current low. Electropure™ avoids the use of a “filled concentrate” which can foul. The all-filled design was patented by O’Hare in 1891, but was rejected because of its long-term problems
3.Non-fouling Electrode Technology - Electropure™ EDI uses a proprietary design which keeps the electrodes always on the acidic side, preventing scaling in the electrodes. It also uses a special anode technology to limit the production of chlorine, which lengthens the life of the EDI module.
• With these technologies, scaling in Electropure™ EDI systems is extremely rare. EDI module lifetime is designed be long (longest life seen so far is 15 years).
• Applications: Power generation, Pharmicuetical and Laboratory, Semiconductor and Electronics, Recycling of plating rinsewater for reuse, Concentration of trace metals for recovery,
• Wide range of plastic filter nozzles
• Suitable for installation on strainer plate designs and Header lateral systems for distribution & collection purposes
• Filtration applications in pressure sand filters, carbon filters, softeners etc
• The slots in these high standard nozzles are uniformly designed in order to provide excellent flow rates that improve the backwash and filtration efficiency of the plant
• The standard MOC of the nozzles is PP which is suitable for drinking water applications. However, the nozzles can be manufactured from different grades of materials based on the clients application
• Various media available in many sizes for different applications
• Size uniformity for less media loss on initial washes
• Applications: Water treatment, Waste water treatment
Gas transfer membranes (GTM)
• Modular design offers flexibility for meeting future capacity or tighter specification requirements
• Fast equilibrium equals fast start-ups
• Maximised surface area / volume results in high performance and space efficiency
• Different contactor sizes and materials options provide tremendous flexibility, FDA compliant materials available for aqueous based food contact
• Simple operation means reduced instrumentation and maintenance requirements
• No chemical requirements make contactors environmentally friendly and reduce chemical exposure to employees
• Non-dispersive characteristics allow the contactor to be operated over a wide range of flow rates
• High inlet pressure and low pressure drop reduces the need for repressurization pumps
• Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide are corrosive gasses that can attack piping and system elements. These gasses can also negatively impact operating processes and reduce efficiency and production yields in many industries The technologies that have been used for oxygen and carbon dioxide removal in the past have become outdated. They are large degassing towers and forced draft deaerators that typically have to be placed outside of a building. These technologies are big and unsightly and cost more to install when compared to liqui-Cel" Contactors. Redundancy is also very costly in these technologies.
• As industries evolve, performance specifications also tighten up. It is simple to expand a Liqui-Cel® System to keep up with requirements due to the modular nature of the technology. Liqui-Cel® Contactors can easily remove dissolved oxygen to less than 1ppb and dissolved carbon dioxide to less than 1ppm. Older technologies can not get down to these low levels and they do not offer the purity and cleanliness that comes with Liqui-Cel® Contactors
• There are also applications that benefit from adding gasses to liquids. By simply controlling the gas pressures differently, the same device that is used to remove gasses from liquids can also be used to add gasses to liquids. For example, adding carbon dioxide and nitrogen to liquids with Liqui-Cel" Contactors is simple and common in the beverage industry. There are many other applications where Liqui-Cel® Contactors can be applied. Ammonia, radon, THM, and TOC removal are a few examples.
• Industries: Semiconductor/ Microelectronics, Boiler Feed Water, Power Generation, Food Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Medical/Analytical, Building Water, General Industrial, Flat Panel/TFT Displays ,Aquifier Storage & Recovery, Photographic, Plating/Coatings, Ink Jet Inks, Transformer Oil, Eye Care Products, And many more
• Ion, Cation, Selective Ion, Anion and Mixed Bed exchange resins available
• Non-regenerative and regenerative options available
• Applications: Production of TAME and MTBE, Purification of sugar, sweeteners, glucose, fructose, syrups and fruit juices, Removal of salts such as calcium, magnesium, sodium, chloride, sulphate, nitrate and silica from water, Recovery of valuable or toxic metals from tailings and waste streams, Removal of cobalt, vanadium, chromium as chromate, uranium, mercury, lead, copper, cadmium. Platinum group metals, Removal of nitrates, toxic heavy metals, dealkalisation and softening.
• Industries: Catalysis, Industrial Water, Food, Mining, Potable Water
• Energy Saving, High Flow Membrane Elements
• Stainless Steel Membrane Pressure Vessels
• Automatic Feed Water Shutoff Valve
• Reject Water Recirculation Loop
• Adjustable Reject Water Control Valve
• Skid mounted & wall mounted options
• Single & Double pass models available
• Wide range available from home, commercial, industrial